Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc

Default Excel Services help - any trial version of Office Pro PLUS ?

Hi All,

I currently have Office 2007 Professional (not a trial version) and a MOSS
test machine. I would like to like to test out Excel services from Excel. I
know that Office Profession 2007 does not come with Excel servers only the
Office Professional PLUS version.

My question is, does anyone know if Microsoft does a 60 day trial version of
Office Professional PLUS version so I can try out the Excel service? Or is
there a simple upgrade from Office 2007 Professional to Office 2007
Professional PLUS.

It's Christmas time and I am skint and cannot afford the £400+ price tag for
the PLUS Version. Sorry kids no presents this year I'm saving up for Office
Professional plus :-(

Can anyone out there please help?
Colin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.office.misc

Office 2007 Professional Plus Edition is legitimately available only to
volume-license customers. No trial version is available. You cannot
upgrade to it from a previous Office version or crossgrade to it from
another Office 2007 edition.