Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office 2007 Trial

I had Office 2000, and had to remove it to download Outlook 2007, I have a
concern with Excel? my old spread sheets I made on Excel 2000 I am unable to
edit/add to and I have done the Convert on this ??
What do I need to do?
--
Thanks Chuck
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 will open files made in earlier versions
You did not have to remove Excel 200 to install Office 2007
All you needed do was to uninstall Outlook 2000
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP