Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i hange the macro security lavel on ms2007

hi every one i tired to searching that security lavel in msoffice 2007 excel.
can any one advise me to change the macro security leave such as very high
/high/medium/low lavel of macro./...........
please mail me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you have the 'developer' tab visible, click it then in the 'code' group
set the security level there.

If you can't see the 'developer' tab then:-

Ofice Button - Excel Options - Trust center - Trust center settings

To display the developer tab:-

Ofice Button - Excel Options - Popular -Show developer tab
--
Mike

question.