-   -   how can i hange the macro security lavel on ms2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/256481-how-can-i-hange-macro-security-lavel-ms2007.html)

Dhakesh

how can i hange the macro security lavel on ms2007

hi every one i tired to searching that security lavel in msoffice 2007 excel.
can any one advise me to change the macro security leave such as very high
/high/medium/low lavel of macro./...........
please mail me

Mike H

how can i hange the macro security lavel on ms2007

Hi,

If you have the 'developer' tab visible, click it then in the 'code' group
set the security level there.

If you can't see the 'developer' tab then:-

Ofice Button - Excel Options - Trust center - Trust center settings

To display the developer tab:-

Ofice Button - Excel Options - Popular -Show developer tab
--
Mike

question.

"Dhakesh" wrote:

hi every one i tired to searching that security lavel in msoffice 2007 excel.
can any one advise me to change the macro security leave such as very high
/high/medium/low lavel of macro./...........
please mail me

Jacob Skaria

how can i hange the macro security lavel on ms2007

Dhakesh, refer the below link on 2003 to 2007 assistance

http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA101491511033

--
Jacob