Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excell Cells: Auto Formatting

I have protected a workesheet and unfortunately when the people submit
information on the cells and it is too long than the actual height of the row
and it wont extend. What can I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When protecting the sheet allow users to format cells and rows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:14:01 -0800, Sophie
wrote:

I have protected a workesheet and unfortunately when the people submit
information on the cells and it is too long than the actual height of the row
and it wont extend. What can I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Before protecting the sheet set cells to wrap text and rows to autofit.

Then protect the sheet and only allow "select unlocked cells"

The wrapping and autofitting will happen.

Gord