Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GCC GCC is offline

Default Help with cells auto formatting

Hi,

I have posted a similar question before however I never really got this
sorted so sorry for repeating myself.

Basically I use two spreadsheets daily at work all with various information
on and various formats in each Column. My problem is when I close the
spreadsheet and reopen it the cells that are formatted as 'general' or
'number' turn into Euro currencies.

Does anyone know why this happens or how I can stop it? The spreadsheets
aren't stored locally they are stored on a serve that only myself and my boss
can get onto and we both have the same problems.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Basically this could be anything.

Why don't you save a copy locally and on the server? This way if the server
copy is screwed up you have still got a, "clean" copy.

Dosn't quite answer your problem, I know, buy maybe it gives you a
work-around.