Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Move cell info and info in range of cells on new entry

I would like to enter info into exsiting cell and when I hit enter the
existing info would move down one row.

B C D E
5 Enter new info her existing info moves down
6
7
Thanks for the help.
--
JoAnn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use a worksheet_change event macro within your sheet module to do
this when you enter a value into the last column of the existing row.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"abc" wrote in message
I would like to enter info into exsiting cell and when I hit enter the
existing info would move down one row.

B C D E
5 Enter new info her existing info moves down
6
7
Thanks for the help.
--
JoAnn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this.
Now when you enter something in col e, a row will be inserted.

If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Target.Column < 5 Then Exit Sub
Rows(Target.Row).Insert

Don Guillett