Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Very slow opening of Excel 2007

Hi
Can anyone assist please?

I am new to Office 2007 having just upgraded from 2003.

All is installed and working however when I open an Excel spreadsheet it
does not fully open. It only opens when I click on something else which is
open and then return.

Would anyone have any ideas about a fix, setting or be able to advise what I
may be doing wrong - if anything. It's driving me mad!!

Thanks

Billy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob

I only have one add-in available to me and that is Adobe PDF writer. If I
enable this everything will be converted?

Where do I get more add-ins.

Not meaning to be stupid but XL 2007 is a lot different to 2003!

Any further help appreciated.

A new XL file opens immediately but one with data requires me to click on
something else first and then back to the required file.

Thanks

Billy

Billy1036fm wrote:

Hi
Can anyone assist please?

I am new to Office 2007 having just upgraded from 2003.

All is installed and working however when I open an Excel spreadsheet it
does not fully open. It only opens when I click on something else which is
open and then return.

Would anyone have any ideas about a fix, setting or be able to advise what I
may be doing wrong - if anything. It's driving me mad!!

Thanks

Billy

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc