Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can excel populate a list from another worksheet

I have a worksheet with basic information (name, address, etc with just a few
formulas [like calculating age] ) that I fill out interviewing a person.
What I need is the ability to have that info populate another worksheet if
they end up in our program, (some will, some won't). Is that possible with
excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

While that would be better accomplished with a database you can do it in XL.
Primarily you will be wanting to use Vlookup type formulas (or index/match)
to relate the chosen individuals on one sheet back to the interveiewd peopl
on the other. Hard to comment further without more info and like I said a
Database would probably be a better options if you know databases or someone
who could help you get one set up.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson