Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Update of Data... help please

Hello,
I am preparing a MIS for my comp. I have a problem here. I have a monthly
sheet and a daily sheet.

Daily sheet is upated on a daily basis. now on the first day, both daily and
monthly will have same numbers. On the second day I want the monthly to be --
First day data + today's daily data.... Is that possible...... Plz help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, but without specifics, it's difficult to be sure the answer I give you
will be a good one, but I'll try.

Assume daily totals on the 'Daily Sheet' are in column B and there is one
entry per day using rows 2 through 32.

On the monthly sheet a formula like
=SUM('Daily Sheet'!B2:B32)
will give you the total for the daily entries.