Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default View formats of columns

Currently using Excel version 2002
I have a spreadsheet with a large number of columns with different data
formats. Is there a way of viewing the formats for each of the various
columns, similiar to the facility of opting to view cells with formulas
rather then data?

--
James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No simple method with the XL sheet, but you could use some VB to define them.
Selecting some blank cells that contain your formats (presumably a row), you
could do this:

Sub ListFormats
For each c in Selection
c.value = c.NumberFormat