Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jen Jen is offline

Default can't get excel to print more than one copy of worksheet at a tim

how do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jen
You click on File - Print. A dialog box pops up and you can specify the
number of copies. Apparently this doesn't work like that for you. What are
you doing to print? Otto

"Jen" wrote in message
how do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My experience is that some printer drivers work and some don't. Replace
driver or printer and driver. YMMV.

Jen wrote:
how do I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jen wrote:
how do I fix this?

Well, if you are selecting "quick print" you'll only get one copy.
Use Ctrl-P and you should get a dialog box that will let you specify how
many copies to print.