Jon Beard

Default How do I copy a customized Print format over to a new worksheet?

any assistance would be appreciated?
Dave Peterson

Lots of print settings can be "Copied" over by grouping each sheet -- select the
one with the correct page layout first.

Then go into File|page setup and hit ok.

Then ungroup your worksheets.

If the worksheets are in different workbooks, copy the "master" to the other
workbook, then do the work, and delete that copied worksheet.

--

Dave Peterson