Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pull info from multiple worksheets into one Master

I have 2 staff members filling in their own individual worksheets.

I want a master worksheet (or book) that pulls in the info they complete in
their rows. For example:

- John inputs a customer's name in his worksheet Cell A2.
- Jane inputs a customer's name in her worksheet Cell A2.
- I want a worksheet that doesn't merge their info together but displays
both. For example, my cells A2 and A3 will contain the info from their rows.

Is there a formula I can use to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
yes there is one see Ron web

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

Hope this helps

"Christine1234" wrote:

I have 2 staff members filling in their own individual worksheets.

I want a master worksheet (or book) that pulls in the info they complete in
their rows. For example:

- John inputs a customer's name in his worksheet Cell A2.
- Jane inputs a customer's name in her worksheet Cell A2.
- I want a worksheet that doesn't merge their info together but displays
both. For example, my cells A2 and A3 will contain the info from their rows.

Is there a formula I can use to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Eduardo for replying....but that info is waaay beyond my comprehension
ability. I can do a formula.... and did this a few years ago but I can't
remember how (I do remember the formula was really long).