Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to make the cursor stay in the cell when entering data.

I do not want the cursor to go to the cell immediately below the cell I have
entered data in. I want the cursor to stay in the cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools Options Edit Uncheck Move selection after entry OK

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Comet" wrote in message
I do not want the cursor to go to the cell immediately below the cell I
have
entered data in. I want the cursor to stay in the cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools - Options - Edit tab - uncheck the box "Move selection after enter".