-   -   How to make the cursor stay in the cell when entering data. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253326-how-make-cursor-stay-cell-when-entering-data.html)

Comet

How to make the cursor stay in the cell when entering data.

I do not want the cursor to go to the cell immediately below the cell I have
entered data in. I want the cursor to stay in the cell.

L. Howard Kittle

How to make the cursor stay in the cell when entering data.

Tools Options Edit Uncheck Move selection after entry OK

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Comet" wrote in message
I do not want the cursor to go to the cell immediately below the cell I
have
entered data in. I want the cursor to stay in the cell.

Damon Longworth[_3_]

How to make the cursor stay in the cell when entering data.

Tools - Options - Edit tab - uncheck the box "Move selection after enter".