Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Printing Different Sections of same Sheet

here is what I have:
I have a sheet that has a title bar on top (first five rows) and these
aren't in the print area. (Froze pane below row 5)

then I have 5 sections below this
Section 1: from A6 to M6 (13 columns)
N6 to P6 blank
Section 2: from Q6 to AC6 (13Columns)
AD to AF blank
and so on

I would like to have seperate print area for each section and like to able
to print each separetely. Best would be with a button on the top title
section.

or to have different print area to be selected (any of those 5)
if I enter different values in another sheet.
for example If I enter "One" in a cell in another sheet in the same workbook
then the first section would be the print area.

IS THIS POSSIBLE? PLEASE HELP. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Raz, I am no expert but when I had a simmilar problem I found it easy to
record a macro for each print area and I run the macro when needed. To have
a button available create a little text box and assign the macro to the text
box.

Hope this helps