Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I split a cell into two sections

I have a single cell which I would like to turn into 2 or 3 sections within
that one cell and perhaps try different colours within the section.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible to split a cell into sections.

Perhaps draw two or three little rectangles using drawing toolbar.

Place those over the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:07:00 -0800, KP's questions <KP's
wrote:

I have a single cell which I would like to turn into 2 or 3 sections within
that one cell and perhaps try different colours within the section.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is not Possible. Because, Excel is a spread sheet programe. Where you can
use it as a spread sheet funtions or database function on the cell value.

It can only fulfill two purpose;

1. Display value
2. Store value

You can not split cells to perform any functionality on such data.

Challa Prabhu