Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple headers

Hello,

I've a worksheet that contains Printing titles and a custom footer. The
print title contains an image (jpg).
Now I require that the image changes half way through the pages. I cannot
find a way to do it (similar to the sections in Word that allows you to do
that).

Does anybody have some advice? Do you need VBA to do this?

thanks,
Gus
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need a macro.

Record a macro when you change the picture, print the first set, change the
picture and print the next set.

And you'll be pretty much done.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Two separate print jobs would be the way to go.

You could do it with VBA but would still be two print jobs.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP