Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Different headers, same footers on multiple worksheets

I have a workbook with 12 different worksheets, each with a different header.
I want the same footer on each worksheet. When I select all sheets and
apply the footer, it causes all of the headers to be changed to exactly the
same thing. Is there a way for me to put the same footer on each worksheet
without clicking each one individually, but still keeping the original
(different) headers?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Grouped sheets will take on all the print settings of the active sheet.

As you have already found out<g

You will have to assign the unique headers one at a time after setting the
footer on the grouped sheets.

You could use a macro to set the unique headers.

If you describe where the header info for each sheet comes from someone could
run something up.

i.e. a particular cell on each sheet or a list of headers on one sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP