Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Different headers, same footers on multiple worksheets

Apply the Footer to the group first, THEN put in the individual headers.
Otherwise you will need to put them in one at a time.

click! wrote:

I have a workbook with 12 different worksheets, each with a different header.
I want the same footer on each worksheet. When I select all sheets and
apply the footer, it causes all of the headers to be changed to exactly the
same thing. Is there a way for me to put the same footer on each worksheet
without clicking each one individually, but still keeping the original
(different) headers?