Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Descending Values on a Graph

I'm working with two sets of related data. I have a result that is either
greater than or less than 100 and need it to appear on the graph that the
'less than' 100 number is positive. Meaning that the bar on the graph should
be higher in relation to a bar that is over 100. I don't know how to make it
show up that way. Any help?

Thanks!

mike b