Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default vertical gridlines

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just Vertical gridlines but not Horizontal gridlines?

Maybe you colored the cells white and placed top and bottom borders on the
cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:31:01 -0800, jimbo
wrote:

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps you filled the cells background and applied horizontal borders.