-   -   vertical gridlines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252631-vertical-gridlines.html)

Jimbo

vertical gridlines

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.

Gord Dibben

vertical gridlines

Just Vertical gridlines but not Horizontal gridlines?

Maybe you colored the cells white and placed top and bottom borders on the
cells?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:31:01 -0800, jimbo
wrote:

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.

Bob I

vertical gridlines

Perhaps you filled the cells background and applied horizontal borders.

jimbo wrote:

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.

Bob I

vertical gridlines

Opps, sorry, should look deeper.

wrote:

vertical gridlines are missing from an EXCEL column. I tried TOOLS, OPTIONS,
and checked the Gridlines box.

Gord Dibben

vertical gridlines

No problem Bob