Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Status Bar not showing statistics

My status bar is not showing the statistics I have chosen in the menu bar -
After I right click, the menu pops up and you can clearly see I've checked
off Count, Sum and Average and nothing is showing...??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You do have a range of cells selected? The status bar only displays those
statistics for the selected range of cells.

HTH

"Victoria612" wrote:

My status bar is not showing the statistics I have chosen in the menu bar -
After I right click, the menu pops up and you can clearly see I've checked
off Count, Sum and Average and nothing is showing...??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, I have a range of cells selected - but I just realized that I was trying
to count the number of blank cells, and the stats only show for cells that
are populated with numerical values! Thanks anyway!