-   -   Status Bar not showing statistics (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252579-status-bar-not-showing-statistics.html)

Victoria612

Status Bar not showing statistics

My status bar is not showing the statistics I have chosen in the menu bar -
After I right click, the menu pops up and you can clearly see I've checked
off Count, Sum and Average and nothing is showing...??

JR Hester

Status Bar not showing statistics

You do have a range of cells selected? The status bar only displays those
statistics for the selected range of cells.

HTH

"Victoria612" wrote:

My status bar is not showing the statistics I have chosen in the menu bar -
After I right click, the menu pops up and you can clearly see I've checked
off Count, Sum and Average and nothing is showing...??

Victoria612

Status Bar not showing statistics

Yes, I have a range of cells selected - but I just realized that I was trying
to count the number of blank cells, and the stats only show for cells that
are populated with numerical values! Thanks anyway!