Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change multiple worksheets at one time to print in color

For some reason I have to go through and change each worksheet individually
to print in color. Then I can select all of the worksheets to print and it
prints correctly. The next time I open the document, it hasn't saved my
change to print all worksheets in color. And it didn't used to be like that;
I've just noticed the problem in the last few months - and I haven't upgraded
or anything.

1) There has to be a way to select all of the worksheets at once and tell
the software to print all sheets in color. 2) Then, I would like to make
sure it keeps that change to print all sheets in color.

When I search the Excel help within the software all I can find is how to
print in black and white and not one help on printing the sheet in color. I
think that's really strange.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on a sheet tab and "Select all sheets"

On active sheet go into print settings and uncheck black and white and draft
quality.

All sheets will be set to print in color.

Select one sheet tab to ungroup the sheets.

NOTE: all sheets will receive most print settings from the active sheet.

Print Range and rows to repeat at top will not be carried to all sheets.

Print settings should be saved when the wokbook is saved.

If this is not happening for you, you have some other problem not related to
print settings.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP