Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sundance Sundance is offline

Default Change multiple worksheets at one time to print in color

For some reason I have to go through and change each worksheet individually
to print in color. Then I can select all of the worksheets to print and it
prints correctly. The next time I open the document, it hasn't saved my
change to print all worksheets in color. And it didn't used to be like that;
I've just noticed the problem in the last few months - and I haven't upgraded
or anything.

1) There has to be a way to select all of the worksheets at once and tell
the software to print all sheets in color. 2) Then, I would like to make
sure it keeps that change to print all sheets in color.

When I search the Excel help within the software all I can find is how to
print in black and white and not one help on printing the sheet in color. I
think that's really strange.