Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to move rows from one sheet to another sheet (macro)

I have a workbook that has different classifications based on a dates
(Classifications = Red, Green, Yellow). On the cumulative sheet I have all
and then I have a separate sheet for each class. I want to copy the rows
(B-M) that contain the class to its corresponding sheet (keeping the
cumulative sheet populated). I have a formula to notate which row contains
the appropriate color (Column A). Each sheet has the same header as the
cumulative sheet.