-   -   How to move rows from one sheet to another sheet (macro) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252082-how-move-rows-one-sheet-another-sheet-macro.html)

Stacey

How to move rows from one sheet to another sheet (macro)

I have a workbook that has different classifications based on a dates
(Classifications = Red, Green, Yellow). On the cumulative sheet I have all
and then I have a separate sheet for each class. I want to copy the rows
(B-M) that contain the class to its corresponding sheet (keeping the
cumulative sheet populated). I have a formula to notate which row contains
the appropriate color (Column A). Each sheet has the same header as the
cumulative sheet.

Fred Smith[_4_]

How to move rows from one sheet to another sheet (macro)

Just use Autofilter. Filter the classification you want, then copy the
visible cells to the corresponding sheet.

Regards,
Fred