Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I copy or cut multiple rows to move to new sheet?

My question is just that...how do I copy or cut multiple rows to move to new
sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Clicking on a row number at the left of the sheet selects the row. Holding
down the left mouse button while dragging the mouse pointer (arrow) down
selects multiple rows. You can use the right mouse button when it is within
the highlighted row numbers (or the Edit menu, or Ctrl-c/Ctrl-x) to copy/cut
the highlighted rows.
Selecting another sheet and a row number with left mouse button then
clicking the right mouse button enables you to Insert Copied Cells.
It is also opssible to select non-adjacent rows using the Ctrl key when
clicking on row numbers with left mouse button, although they paste into
another sheet as adjacent rows.