Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mz mz is offline

Default Sorting a French-English translation of terms in both languages

I am regularly inputting words in French and their English translations
Column A contains my expanding list of French words
Column B contains their English translations (no more than two English words)

I do not enter either the French or English words alphabetically.

How can I display these columns alphabetically in French and in English?
That is, columns C and D would display the words alphabetically according to
the French word;
Columns E and F would do the display them alphabetically according to their
English word/s

Thank you

--
MZ