Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Standard Toolbar

On my standard toolbar the options (file, edit, insert, etc) appear several
times. Is there a way to change this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools|customize|toolbars tab
Select the Work Sheet Menu bar and click reset.

Any customized changes you've made will have to be made again, well, if you
want.

ps. The standard toolbar is the New, Open, Save, Print, ... icons on it.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is not the Standard Toolbar.

It is the Worksheet Menu Bar.

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Worksheet Menu Bar and "Reset"

But if it continues to occur I would try to find out why you are getting
duplicates of File, Edit, Insert etc.

Add-ins?

Workbooks with event code?

Personal.xls doing the deed?