-   -   Standard Toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251782-standard-toolbar.html)

ksal

Standard Toolbar

On my standard toolbar the options (file, edit, insert, etc) appear several
times. Is there a way to change this.

Dave Peterson

Standard Toolbar

Tools|customize|toolbars tab
Select the Work Sheet Menu bar and click reset.

Any customized changes you've made will have to be made again, well, if you
want.

ps. The standard toolbar is the New, Open, Save, Print, ... icons on it.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Standard Toolbar

That is not the Standard Toolbar.

It is the Worksheet Menu Bar.

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Worksheet Menu Bar and "Reset"

But if it continues to occur I would try to find out why you are getting
duplicates of File, Edit, Insert etc.

Add-ins?

Workbooks with event code?

Personal.xls doing the deed?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:50:01 -0800, ksal
wrote:

On my standard toolbar the options (file, edit, insert, etc) appear several
times. Is there a way to change this.

ksal

Standard Toolbar

This worked...Thanks!