Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2 rows of information, need to move to 1 row

I have a spreadsheet that gives me a row of information for each dependant
that an employee has on file.

Ex

SSN FName LName Dep FName Dep Last Name
111-11-1234 John Doe Debbie Doe
111-11-1234 John Doe Donna Doe
111-11-1234 John Doe James Doe

I want to move the dep in so I have 1 row per SSN. SO the deps in row 2 & 3
are moved to row 1.

Can that be done? I get a lot of reports like this and haven't been able to
figuire it out.

--
Thanks so much!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Be my guest:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2230/nonameig.png
*** All are "Array-Formulas" except in A10 ***
Micky