JL

Default Out of memory

I developed a workbook that has some macros for sorting
and condensing several sheets to a single sheet in a
workbook. When I run it everything works fine, but other
get an out of memory error. I'm assuming that this might
not be just an Excel issue. The workbook at this point is
only 365kb and will only become larger with time. I've
been running it from a local drive, other run it from the
network. I have no idea where to start with this issue and
any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

LabElf

I think that the size of the workbook has nothing to do with the problem.
The error message is probably referring to the RAM available for processing.
This is probably not dependent on the drive you're running from either, but
the memory available on the PC that is running Excel. I suggest you try
reducing the number of other programs that are open at the same time as
Excel, and check the RAM available on your PC. You might benefit from adding
some memory.
--
Assigning guilt doesn't solve the problem