Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default add personal template to the insert worksheet dialog box

In Excel when you right click on the sheet tab and select 'Insert' the Insert
dialog box opens. Clicking the second tab 'SpreadSheet Solutions' offers
multiple templates to insert as a new tab. How do I add my own template to
this list so that when I follow the steps I am inserting a template I created.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Create the template then store it in this folder.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033

which is the Spreadsheet Solutions folder.

Or in General Folder

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP