Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create List/Add Row

Hello,
I used the "Create List" function for a number of columns in a worksheet -
but not all.

I need to add a row, and I keep getting a message that says, "This operation
is not allowed. The operation is attempting to shift cells in a list on your
worksheet."

I can add a row IN a list, but it only adds it in one column and doesn't
carry it across the worksheet. It's when I try to add a row outside of a list
that I get the error.
Is there a way to correct this, so I can add/delete rows as needed?

Thank you, in advance.