-   -   Create List/Add Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250777-create-list-add-row.html)

hjneedshelp

Create List/Add Row

Hello,
I used the "Create List" function for a number of columns in a worksheet -
but not all.

I need to add a row, and I keep getting a message that says, "This operation
is not allowed. The operation is attempting to shift cells in a list on your
worksheet."

I can add a row IN a list, but it only adds it in one column and doesn't
carry it across the worksheet. It's when I try to add a row outside of a list
that I get the error.
Is there a way to correct this, so I can add/delete rows as needed?

Thank you, in advance.

Dave Peterson

Create List/Add Row

Maybe you can convert each list back to a range, delete the row and then change
the ranges back to lists.

--

Dave Peterson