Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Remove or delete lists/filters.

I have a spreadsheet with multiple list/filters across each column with the
range of cells selected. I would like to delete or remove the majority of
these lists/filters but retain the columns as they're populated. Can this be
done?
Cheers,
Champ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
if what you want is to see only the information filtered after removing
filters you will not be able to do that, what you can do is to copy the
information filtered in another sheet and then remove the filters. To do that
with the filters in place, select the range, press CTRL G, Special, Visible
cells only, then press CTRL C, go to the new sheet cell a1, press CTRL V,
then go back to your original sheet and remove the filters, in the new sheet
you can see only the information filtered