Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default Insert Ribbon mostly disabled

Using Office 2007 Pro w/XP. While making a lot of changes to a copy of an
existing workbook I noticed I couldn't not insert a Text Box. Upon further
review it appears the Insert ribbon has most of the buttons disabled. I was
protecting sheets/adding edit ranges etc. when this may have occurred. I've
uprotected everything, deleted the edit ranges but can't get back to previous
good state. Any ideas where I could check?

Thanks for you help.

Kim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Kim,
Use Excel Help (F1) and search for insert ribbon. The first option "I can't
see a command on the Ribbon" may have the answer you are needing.