Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to add linear line to the graph

Hi there.
I'm doing control chart study and I have plotted one scatter plot in my
graph. I want to plot three more linear line inside the graph but I do not
know how to carry it out. The equation is something like y=0.2655, y=0.224,
y=0.304. Could anyone help me with this? I have allocated this task f\by my
supervisor as I'm a new trainee. Thanks.

Regards,
Doven Yap
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add a Line to a Column or Line Chart

Run Chart with Mean and Standard Deviation Lines
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier