Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink Viewing Pane Question

I have a hyperlink in Excel for a folder on our server. When I click on the
hyperlink in brings up the two viewing panes. The left side shows all the
other server folders and the right side shows the folder that I want to see.
So can I have the hyperlink open just that folder and not show everything
else?
I can show you a snapshot if that helps... my email is