Ken Jarvis

Default How do I JUMP from pane 1 to Pane 2?

I split a worksheet into 2 panes.
Pane 1
Pane 2
What keyboard keystrokes can I use to JUMP from
pane 1 to pane 2?
Chip Pearson

As far as I know, there is no shortcut key for this. You could
assign the following macro to a shortcut key:

Sub SwapPanes()
If ActiveWindow.ActivePane.Index = 1 Then
ActiveWindow.Panes(2).Activate
Else
ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Activate

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Ken Jarvis" <Ken wrote in
message
I split a worksheet into 2 panes.
Pane 1
Pane 2
What keyboard keystrokes can I use to JUMP from
pane 1 to pane 2?

Chip Pearson

A bit more robust:

Sub SwapPanes()
If ActiveWindow.Panes.Count 1 Then

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
As far as I know, there is no shortcut key for this. You could
assign the following macro to a shortcut key:

Sub SwapPanes()
If ActiveWindow.ActivePane.Index = 1 Then
ActiveWindow.Panes(2).Activate
Else
ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Activate

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Ken Jarvis" <Ken wrote in
message
I split a worksheet into 2 panes.
Pane 1
Pane 2
What keyboard keystrokes can I use to JUMP from
pane 1 to pane 2?

PCLIVE

I believe this is supposed to be ctrl+F6

"Gary L Brown" wrote in message
F6 and Shift-F6
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".