Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing / Linking Dynamic Data or ASP Tables into Excel ?

Hello, I have been working with the "Get External Data" Feature of excel and
it works great for scraping HTML Tables from websites and linking to them in
your spread sheet I also like the fact that you can use a refresh function to
update data in your spreadsheet that is linked to a HTML table on the
Internet.

My ISSUE is this when I use this feature of excel on a dynamically populated
ASP table it does not work it seems to be unable to grab the data from these
type of tables and since more and more sites these days are converting over
to dynamic data driven websites this wonderfull excel feature seems to be
more and more useless. DOES ANYONE know of any workarounds either via VBA
or some Excel ADD-ON that will scrap ASP tables to excel file ?

Dan.