Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default dynamic data range in pivot tables excel 2007

I update a Data spreadsheet daily from an external file and thus new rows of
data are created. I have pre established pivot tables derived from this Data
page that i merely refresh daily. In excel 2003, i simply named the Data
Range in the Pivot Dialog without reference to row numbers as for example
$A:$BC, and i can add rows at will until i hit the 2003 limit of 64000+ rows.
Because i need more than this row limit, i just bought Excel 2007, but the
reference without row numbers functionality has disappeared. Can anyone
help? Thanks.