Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can I print more than 8 columns on a page?

Whether portrait or landscape page orientation I cannot find a way to print
more than columns A-H. I need to be able to print more columns on a page. I
realize landscape orientation is probably part of the answer, but when I try,
all I get is Columns A-H
--
Still learning!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

in 2003, set the print area, then do a print preview, click the setup tab and
either adjust the zoom and click fit to 1 page wide.

in 2007. do a print preview and click the page setup.

not sure id this is what you want or not.
--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"ltcrlee" wrote in message
Whether portrait or landscape page orientation I cannot find a way to print
more than columns A-H. I need to be able to print more columns on a page. I
realize landscape orientation is probably part of the answer, but when I try,
all I get is Columns A-H
--
Still learning!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ltcrlee wrote:
Whether portrait or landscape page orientation I cannot find a way to print
more than columns A-H. I need to be able to print more columns on a page. I
realize landscape orientation is probably part of the answer, but when I try,
all I get is Columns A-H

This obviously depends on your column widths. You can make some or all
the columns narrower, use a smaller font size, use a font like Arial
Narrow, change your left and right print margins, and if all else fails
use shrink to fit as suggested by others. The brute force solution is to
print on two pages and tape them together.

Bill