Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Sharpe Bill Sharpe is offline

Default how can I print more than 8 columns on a page?

ltcrlee wrote:
Whether portrait or landscape page orientation I cannot find a way to print
more than columns A-H. I need to be able to print more columns on a page. I
realize landscape orientation is probably part of the answer, but when I try,
all I get is Columns A-H

This obviously depends on your column widths. You can make some or all
the columns narrower, use a smaller font size, use a font like Arial
Narrow, change your left and right print margins, and if all else fails
use shrink to fit as suggested by others. The brute force solution is to
print on two pages and tape them together.

Bill