Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do i print an index 2 columns to a page

need to print a four column index in a double column per page. How do I do
that?? for example
last name first name dob last name first name dob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Sub four_to_eight()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 4).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 4).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "E")

iSource = iSource + 100
iTarget = iTarget + 50

Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

If you want a blank column between the 2 sets, change the (iTarget, "E") to "F"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP