Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default getting data from a range in another workbook (excel 2003)

i'm not sure of the command to get a named range for a workbook in the same
folder as the workbook i'm using
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Something like:

=SUM('C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Book2.xls'!alpha)

Where alpha is a Named Range
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200908

"Mainer" wrote:

i'm not sure of the command to get a named range for a workbook in the same
folder as the workbook i'm using

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try it and see.

Post back your results